Nov 25, 2008

Salleh-nified

Yesterday morning before from my workplace,I went to met my friends whom were working at Ubi.I missed them a lot.What a great time with time even for a while or a moment..They started to give a comment to me..Hey!!You changed to become ROCK..My good friend called me,Hey you!!!Synyster!!I just smiled..So I said I wanna change my fashion..I spent about around 25 minutes with them..Then,I go to my home sweet home...There is no place like home,isn't it??I felt like so damn tired..I lied on the bed..Something on mind came across a name a girl...Nah..I rather joining G.S.F....Sooner,I dozed off......ZzZzZzzzZZzzz



I woke up at about almost 1400hrs..I woke up and I took a shower..Few minutes later,Kurt gave me a call and I answered...I continued my shower after talking with Kurt..Kurt wanted to meet up at the Kopitiam opposite my crib.While waiting for his call,I checked my email and all my accounts..The moments after,Kurt called to say that he almost arrived..I switched off my computer and go to kopitiam and sat down with Kurt and drink kopi till drunk but we're not drunk..We discussed for some plans for vacation next year.. I asked for help about setting this blog..Then,Kurt decided to introduced new stuffies and thingy on the net..Kurt hanged around at my crib with me..Till about 1735hrs,Kurt and me went under my crib to relax and have a few sticks of cigarettos to smoke..Then,I get ready and get to pack for work..Kurt went to Aif after that..



After I ready,I moved to my workplace..I make sure I bring my handphone,earpiece and PSP..or else damn boring..While on the way on the train,something across my mind..then the face...Oh man!!Damn contradicting..I cannot concentrate on my game..In my heart says maybe someone will comes to me one day..I never thought a girl will call me after that ...Once I reach my workplace,I changed and do my work..What is up to me now??What is disturbing my mind??I checked my email again this time..Okay...A message from Farhana...she just a friend..God knows..Maybe from a friend might become a relationship..Who knows??Farhana gave me a call and we have a great talk...I do asked about me before..She said..."You are nerdy before and it is good you have changed"..Wow!!Yahoo!!!What a compliment!!I said,"I am Synyster Salleh-nified".She was happy for me that I have changed for the good..Yeah!!!Coooolllll!!!I pity for her that she fractured her leg due to injuries playing soccer..I hope she getting better soon..

That's all dudez,duduz and dodolzz...Chizoozzss..Synyster Salleh-nifying ah eh!!

No comments: