Nov 26, 2008

Synystergetic....

Today I would like to say hello in French to you.."BONJOUR"..As usual,I working at night....It was so quiet until the next morning..It was 0730hrs,I wanted to go back to my crib and ZzZzZzZ but my colleague,Din,work in the day shift asked me to stay for less than 2 hrs due to he short of manpower..So,I decided to stay and helped him out on the work for the few hours...Until 0930hrs,eventually my another colleague,Wak arrived..I quickly get changed and headed back home..While on the way to MRT station.."Aaaarrggghhh"!!My head getting heavy...I have to "tahan"..I reached the MRT station and there was not much people waiting..Then,the train came and I boarded..Many people were standing and even some people with their sleepy head...I get down at Outram Park MRT station..I see all people walking so fast and I was get pushed and he simply "buat bodoh"!!IS IT DIFFICULT TO SAY "SORRY" OR"EXCUSE ME"??I think he should take a lesson or course about MANNERS..Ok then,take it easy,Synyster...I proceed ahead to NEL to Hougang..

As the train came,I looked around for a seat...Ah...!!!Now I can relax a while..I played PSP..After a few minutes,I kept PSP...And I sat back and relax,dude...Then,I dozed off for that moment...When the train stop,I die,die thought that I reached already..I see the board "Serangoon"..So I continued with my dozed off in the train...For a while only...I missed my stop..I dropped at Sengkang at get back to Hougang...At last I reached my crib,it was almost 1100hrs...As I lie down on the bed and I say.."Good Night!!"

As I woke up from the bed,it was almost 1500hrs..I better take a shower....Once I settled my stuffies,I checked my email for a while..I was given some kind like morale support..Thanks for that..You know who you are..At almost 1600hrs,I met....Aey Kurt!! at under my crib...Well as usual we sat at Kopitiam opposite my cribs..We have a chat and talk about our stuffies...Till 1740hrs..I headed to my crib to get ready and packed to work as usual...Once ready,I headed to work from my crib..As I on the way,I felt "SYNYSTER+ENERGETIC=SYNYSTERGETIC"...
That's a new word if you want to learn...While on the way to my workplace,I just listened the music...I also talked to Farhana for a while..Until I reached my workplace,I get changed and work...

On that night,I just sit down and on the laptop and check my emails again...A moments later,my colleague,Gabriel working together with me got irritated because of my new colleague that I called"CINA BUKIT".I really don't understand with this CINA BUKIT..Gabriel wanted to make a joke with him..But this fucking pathetic CINA BUKIT wanted to be serious and his head already go"senget sebelah".I was really fuckin' irritated..I decided to ignore and "buat bodoh"...or else I ended up at 5 star hotel called I.M.H.....I and myself suddenly came up with a new words but I don't know the meaning..Here are the words for me to share with you....Synyster+Synchronized=Synysterchronized..Synyster+Organization=Synyster-nization..That is for the organization of Synyster..Have you ever heard of some new words like Chilli+sterised=Chillisterised........Hot+sterised=Hotsterised....To all students,please do not try the new words at school...
Well.....That's all,dudez n gengz....

Chiaoooozzzoooss....

BROUGHT TO YOU BY SYNYSTER-NIFIED & CO.

No comments: