Dec 1, 2008

My Long Weekends...

Today I would like to say hello in Burma Language"MENGELABAH".As for my weekend is not as usual..I am not working on the Saturday and Sunday..On Saturday morning,as usual before 0800hrs I headed to my crib.On that day,I have planned nicely as if I am busy man..Yeah...Whatever!!My journey back to my crib was very smooth, no disruption,no nonsense and no nuisance at all..I reached my crib at almost 1000hrs.I was almost physically faggot so I just lied down on the bed and ended up to ZzZzZzZzZz...I was supposed to wake up 1200hrs to go for a function but too bad I don't make it..I woke up at 1540hrs..I cancelled to go for the function..And I called Kurt if he got any plan on that day..At around1630hrs,I met Kurt at Long John Silver at Hougang Mall B1 as we not yet makan at that time...While we both enjoying the makan,Kurt saw my pimples which was so irritating..So after completed makan'ing',we went to Guardian Pharmacy which was just nearby to look for plaster..I thought that I could not get the plaster..But eventually,Kurt got it and it was just less than $1..So I bought it then...After that,I went to the toilet to put the plaster on my face..It was looks like the making of Freddy "Salleh" Kruegger in Elm Street..The plaster seems too big for my pimples..So I peel some part of it to make it smaller..Then I feel a bit okay..After that we headed to bus interchange to take the bus to North Bridge Road..After we alighted,we headed to Peninsula Shopping Centre..Before that,we have a cigarettos first outside...Then,we walked around and I bought red and black stripes cardigan while Kurt bought I.Suzuki guitar,some jeans and black shirt which was like"Paul Bearer".After that,we hanged around there first and Kurt called up Aif and Zaf....Zaf decided to meet us and Aif was so busy with his"Darlz"..We took a cab and headed to Serangoon C.C to fetch Zaf then headed to A.M.K...We settled down at Banquet to eat...After eating,we played LAN ah!!After that,we hanged around there first...And then,we decided to make a move and we all go home and "LANDING TIME"on the bed...





On Sunday morning,it was cloudy...I went to buy some groceries stuff which my mum asked to buy..I went to NTUC Hougang Mall by cycling...After buying,I proceed back to my crib..Sooner,it started to raining heavily..At around 1200hrs in the afternoon,I went to my friend's wedding function..At around 1300hrs,I met Kurt at his place..Then,we went to Hougang Mall KFC as Kurt not yet taken his lunch...Then,we went to Serangoon C.C to watch the drama show by T.P.K..Rafi,Jimmy and Ira was there too..It was a great show...We enjoyed the show..And the drama show was casted by Aif,Zaf and the their friends..The drama reminds me of my pass that I used to be a bad guy...Now,I have changed...After we watched the drama show,we decided to jamming at Beat Merchants Jalan Pinang...Before that,we settled down at the restaurant...The worker was so slow that I ordered Ice Lemon Tea and he gave me Lemon Tea can with no ice...When he got asked,he replied he forgot..What a service I get....Then,we went to jamming...Later,Rafi's girlfriend,Jam and her friend came...After we jamming,all went separated ways...Jimmy go back home,Aif sent his "Darlz",Ira back home at Yishun..I and Kurt went to A.M.K to hanged around...Kurt and me went to McDonalds at the AMK Park...Kurt ordered his meal and a cup of coffee for myself..After that,we hanged around at the block nearby to have a chat till almost 0100hrs,Then,we back to our crib and "GOOD NITE"....

The next day it was on Monday,I met Kurt at his place in the afternoon at around 1200hrs..And we went to Peninsula Shopping Centre...Sam met us outside the Peninsula..Kurt bought a guitar bag and some t shirts..He bought a "Avenged Sevenfold" bag which I fancied..I told him that I will buy the bag the next pay...But he bought for me like a gift in advance..At around 1720hrs,I headed back to my crib to get ready for work..For you all to know Kurt was my best friend..

I just wanna keep my blog updated or else you said"Kau pegi update blog kau ah"!!You know who you are..That's all,bro n dudez....

Chiaoz.......











BROUGHT TO YOU BY SYNYSTER-NIFIED & CO.

No comments: