Dec 21, 2008

Synysternifying True Love...

Today I would like to say VENEKAM to all of you...I am so sorry because I got no time to update my blog since I found a new girlfriend..But I felt very happy and much better now..As before,loneliness was always a friend of mine...Now,I no more lonely..Most of the time,she was by my side..Most of my friends might say that I am blind and crazy..But Iam not..That is what it called Synysternifying True Love...

Do you guys ever in love with a girl of other race?Well,now I am in love with indian girl from johor...She loves me a lot..So do I...I have started a new start of my love story..At first,I knew her at my workplace as a friend and also working colleague..As days,hours,minutes and seconds passes by,we fall for each other...And slowly,we really love each other..If Allah fated me and her together for the rest of my life,I syukur Alhamdulillah..She have told me she willing to convert to Islam if we get married one day..I knew some people will ask why I wanted to be with her..My answer is God's faith for me to be together..Yesterday,it was my first time to go out with her at Johor..That was a sweetest and most romantic moments with a girl that I truly love in my life..I will never forget..We walked around the mall and window shopping..But before that,I bought a ring for her as surprise gift..She wanted to shave her eyebrows as her eyebrows getting thicker..We walked and went to one shop ..She wanted eyeliner at first..Then,she fancied at bracelet..So I bought eyeliners and bracelet for her..The salesgirl polish the bracelet..Then,she asked to put the bracelet for her.. So I put it on for her..I really don't care who she was,where she was from,what she did...As long as she love me..And as long as I love her...I have bought a special gift for her...And she really love it..At that time,I can see how deep her love for me...She was loving,caring,beautiful and wonderful..Since I knew her,I knew that love is about trust for each other,time,heart,sincerity and sacrifice..I really wanted to thank to her for accept my love..And also Allah,Alhamdulillah...I pray and hope that our love last long forever....I have learnt that this world was big..The love will come by itself..It doesn't matter where the love comes from...

That's all for the short story of Synysternifying True Love..Chiaozz....

No comments: